Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first blog

Well, here it is. My first ever blog. What shall I say to make you want to read this?

I guess I will start with telling you about myself...

I live in Winter Springs, Florida (suburban Orlando) with my husband of 8 years and our 2 year old son. I work full time at a wholesale mortgage company. I'm going to be 30 in 13 days and I feel okay about it. My entire family, in-laws and all, live in Louisiana. I miss them all every second of every day.

Ummm...I'm on day 2 of a weight loss journey and I'm still doing okay. I have about 100 pounds to lose. THAT'S going to be easy!

My father-in-law is coming for a visit on Friday, so I have that that to look forward to.

EXCITING STUFF, HUH?! Told ya!

Well, I guess that was a good start.

I will be back tomorrow for more exciting stuff!

Leslie

No comments: